These fit the new ATR/APT MICRO2 Fuses are used in newer vehicles and any place where space is limited.
Allows quick and easy installation of additional 12V accessories without the need for splicing.
Plugs into an existing fuse holder. Protects original circuit and provides a wire lead for the new circuit.
For use with ATR/APT MICRO2 blade fuses.
ATR/APT MICRO2 Fuse Tap-Plug solves the problem of tapping into some vehicle's fuse boxes. Now you can plug directly into the fuse box and while keeping the circuit you tap into safe.
Best used for a easy and fast installs.
GREAT FOR CARS - TRUCKS - RV'S - TRAILERS - BUSES - MOTORCYCLES - ATV'S - FLEET -TAXI -AND EMERGENCY VEHICLES
- Use with ATR/APT MICRO2 fuses up to 20 AMP each slot!
- Turns one fuse slot into two!
- Plugs into occupied or vacant energized fuse block slot.
- Provides one fuse holder to protect existing circuit, and a second fuse holder to protect new circuit.
- 16-gauge red wire lead for new circuit is 5 inches long; includes insulated crimp-type coupler butt connector.
- 5 AMP Fuse included!
USE OUR DUAL FUSE TAP TO POWER TO CAR ACCESSORIES:
Good for wiring power to these items
-Car Black box
-Car locators (theft recovery systems)
-Engine block heaters
-Cell phone charger