APS / ATT Low Profile Mini Add-A-Circuit Fuse TAP
These fit the new smaller, lower profile APS / ATT Mini Fuses are used in newer vehicles and any place where space is limited.
Allows quick and easy installation of additional 12V or 24V accessories without the need for splicing.
Plugs into an existing fuse holder. Protects original circuit and provides a wire lead for the new circuit.
Low Profile allows for extra clearance.
For use with ATM Mini Low Profile blade fuses.
APS / ATT Low Profile Fuse Tap-Plug solves the problem of tapping into some vehicle's fuse boxes. Now you can plug directly into the fuse box and while keeping the circuit you tap into safe.
Best used for a easy and fast installs.
Includes Popular5A, 7.5A, 10A, 15A, and 20 AMP Fuses!
-CARS - TRUCKS - RV'S - TRAILERS - BUSES - MOTORCYCLES - ATV'S - FLEET - TAXI - AND EMERGENCY VEHICLES
- Use with MINI LOW PROFILE ATM fuses up to 30 AMP each slot!
- Turns one fuse slot into two!
- Plugs into occupied or vacant energized fuse block slot.
- Provides one fuse holder to protect existing circuit, and a second fuse holder to protect new circuit.
- 16-gauge red wire lead for new circuit is 5 inches long; includes insulated crimp-type coupler butt connector.
- 5A, 7.5A, 10A, 15A, and 20 AMP Fuse included!
USE OUR FUSE TAP TO POWER TO CAR ACCESSORIES:
Good for wiring power to these items
-Car Black box
-Car locators (theft recovery systems)
-Engine block heaters
-Cell phone charger
Write Your Own Review